Frequently Asked Questions - Contact Us

What types of uses are covered by my license purchase?

You are granted a non-exclusive license to sychronize the song to any video you create, as well as use in advertisements, podcasts,  corporate presentations, trade shows, video games, and on hold music.

Can I sell the finished products I created with your stock music?

Yes, as long as the music is only part of the finished product. For example, if you create a film and you use one of our songs in the film, you may sell copies of the film. We only ask that you do not sell, license, or distribute the music by itself.

How should I give credit for the song I licensed?

All songs available on this website were written and recorded by Steven Bulinski. If you use one of our songs in a film, you may credit us as follows:

"insert song title here"
Written by Steven Bulinski
Courtesy of Steven Bulinski Music

Are purchases secure?

Purchases are safely handled by Gumroad.  Gumroad is a digital download delivery platform that hosts the song files, processes payments, and delivers any purchase to you.

What is your refund policy?

If within two weeks of purchase you are not happy, you can request a one-time exchange for a different product available on this website of equal of lesser value, or you may request a refund.

How is the music supplied?

All songs are supplied as 16 bit, 44.1 kHz WAV files.  This is high quality, uncompressed audio.  If you require mp3s, there are a number of free audio converters available that you can download.

What about performance royalties?

Steven Bulinski, the composer of the music on, is a member of Broadcast Music, Inc. (BMI) and all songs are registered with BMI.  Some uses may require you to file a cue sheet.  Typically this only applies to music that is broadcast on television, but may apply to other uses.  Uwsually there is no fee you have to pay for this, unless you are a broadcaster.  For more information on performance royalties, please visit
Still have questions?  Feel free to contact us using the form below.